Monday, March 21, 2011

A picture worth 21 words.

So, anyone who knows me is aware of my... let's go with "eccentric" personality. High, low, paranoid, shy, outgoing, happy, sad, confident, low self-esteem, funny, awkward, creative... on and on and on.

It is no surprise that I have a special doctor that prescribes special pills to keep my more "eccentric" traits in check.

Anywho, at today's appointment I finally paid attention to the sign at the check-in desk... I took a picture with my phone, so it is hor-a-ble!


Due to patient confidentiality and as a customer service, we will wait until your telephone conversation in completed to assist you.

That is what is printed on the sign... but this is what I read "Don't be rude to me, I refuse to waste my time with you unless you get your ass off the phone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment