Monday, February 7, 2011

If I were a TV...

... I would get this much focused attention.


But I'm not. I was sitting next to/below the television, taking this picture, and they did not even register my existence.

Girls, girls, GIRLS!.. huh? what? yes! ... for some reason they always go with "yes" to whatever comment they imagine I have made. (I'm going to start using that to my benefit.)

This is why they have limited television... and wii... and computer... all zombie inducing products.

Are you wondering what does NOT induce such focused attention? Why, that would be Mommy...

I've got an idea for a hat that looks like a television, I can stick my head into it and the girlies will pay rapt attention because they think it is a TV instead of just boring ol' Mommy talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment