Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Kitty; Hello Kate

Lots of highs and lows today. Let's just review the highs!

We celebrated Beth D'Bomb's 40th birthday Hello Kitty style with Triple Chocolate cupcakes, covered in chocolate ganache, covered in chocolate buttercream, covered in pink pearl sprinkles.... mmm, a bit much.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the party because I forgot my camera (loooooser.) But I did take a picture of the cupcakes before leaving the house today.


THEN I ended the day brilliantly with my littlest girlie Kate. I had her all to myself tonight. We had a great time and hardly cried at all. Although we did learn, when Mommy Siobainy got home, that babies aren't supposed to get that hot... apparently cuddling to me is the equivalent of cuddling to a furnace... Oh yeah, I'm HOT! (But I'm also a looooooser because I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures of Kate to show off on the blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment