Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Glassaholic

I LOVE eyeglasses! Some women like shoes. Some like bags. I like eyeglasses.

In my old prescription I had 19 pair of glasses... but now my prescription has changed! What is a girl to do?

Yesterday I picked up these nondescript glasses:

This was just a quick webcam pic I emailed to show Gorgeous and my sistas my new glasses (which kind of explains the fish kisses?)... and I decided to use it as the picture of the day.

The secret to getting 19 pairs of glasses? Zenni Optical, home of the $6.95 glasses. Love it!

Look out for these glasses to be added to my "wardrobe" soon (I hope, hubby may make me ease into it):

I l-o-v-e the cat eye ones... hope they are cute cute cute. The big white and tortoise ones will be sunglasses... Did I mention that for 4.95 extra you can choose a tinted shade? LOVE IT!

Hmmm this crop of selects leaves me without pink, orange, and yellow options... plus last time I had way more patterns... I'll let you know what I settle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment