Monday, July 11, 2011

It was cool.

Spent the day on a shoot in a sauna, aka our Studio.  Jeepers, thought I was going to pass out at about 3:00 and I wasn't even under all the lights.  Paula is a better woman than I...

While my brain was melting hubby took the girlies on a Bureau of Engraving and Printing tour.  It sounds like they had a great time... in a temperature controlled environment... "it was cool"... maybe they meant fun... but my brain no longer processes "cool" as anything but a temperature.  I will seek all the "cool" places in this Texas heat :)

Speaking of cool places...

Barnes and Noble has an EXCELLENT air conditioner.
If you ride the escalator there is an extra breeze.

Girlies couldn't get their eyes to relax enough to see the pictures.
... I was so tired it took my eyes about two seconds to register the images.

Then we hopped across to the equally air conditioned restaurant to have a family dinner. Lots of fun!

Caitlin: Look under there!
(I look but can't see anything.)
Caitlin: No, look under there!
(We are at a table, there aren't a whole lot of places to look. I don't see anything...)
Caitlin: Look under there!!
Me: Under where?!
Caitlin.... giggling maniacally.

After dinner hubby took the girlies to see a movie and I headed home.  Too old to stay up late on a school night.

No comments:

Post a Comment