Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cheating

Yes, this is a total cheat.

But I'm... having issues.

So I took a screen shot in lieu of a photo.


The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards A

***

From the "All Reference Libraries" dictionary thingy I like this definition/meaning of "cheat" the best:

[ trans. avoid (something undesirable) by luck or skill she cheated death in a spectacular crash.

I think that when most honest people cheat at something they are really trying to avoid something else.  So really, they are avoiding... which is a much more positive way of phrasing something and ALSO a clue to examine what you are really avoiding.

Eeek. So this cheat represents my avoidance...
- to leave the house.
- to clean the house so that I can take a picture.
- to go outside and be around people.
- to acknowledge that my weekend is passing unproductively while I hide in my room.

Also, I need to go wash cloths or I can't go to church tomorrow.  So right NOW I am going to go do laundry.  Or that will be a cheat into hiding all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment