Sunday, May 6, 2012

My baby, 13!

While my sister Siobian is in the hospital with her 24-hour-old son, Henry, I am spending the day with my birthday girl, 13-year-old Siobain. I can't believe my baby is a "teenager"! We went to the early show, 10:00 am, of The Avengers. A completely packed theater, but it was a good movie. When we got out (12:30!) we came home to grill hot dogs, open presents, and eat cake!


I broke down and gave Siobain a bunch of Hetalia gifts... but I also gave her the Animation-ish program.  I can't wait to see the awesome projects she will create! Here is her first test project...


Apparently Derp is something you say when you've done something clumsy or ignorant... I learn something new every day.


Hubby wins the best-daddy-award with this cake! He took in a printout of Honey's favorite character and had a cake made... one-upping me at every turn :)


For dinner we went to Five Guys... Siobain's pick.

The main dinner topic was super-heroes.  Marvel vs. DC comics.  Hubby's top 10... 

1. Batman
2. Silver surfer
3. The Flash
4. Superman
5. Spiderman
6. Ironman
7. Wolverine
8. Kato
9. Mighty Mouse
10. Underdog

I think Caitlin enjoys the Hulk...


Wishing my baby a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment