Thursday, May 3, 2012

Seizures

A few weeks ago I was frustrated with the pharmacy because they said they didn't have a prescription from my GYN...

... This week I was filling out my expense report and found the slip mixed in with my receipts. Yea! I won't need to call and ask for a new script.

When I dropped by the pharmacy on the way home tonight I happily handed over the slip to the new, handsome, young assistant.

He looked at it and said, "okay, this is for seizures."

"No, it shouldn't be... "

Unless my eggs are having seizures... Which would explain so much!

But he came back with a blush, reading from a printout. "Pain due to blood loss durring menst..." His voice fades.

I like to call them B!tch Pills, but I spared him that information.

I'm just happy to have them.

Caitlin has said that she never wants to grow up, Neverland is a plausible destination to her.

And I'm happy to have my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment