Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wake-up Calls

Caitlin has been told that she needs to be at school on time.

Daddy has been told, by Caitlin, that she needs to be at school on time.

Mommy has been told, by Daddy, that Caitlin needs to be at school on time.

I need a wake-up call.

.... a second wake-up call.

......... and a third wake-up call.

Then... on time to school this cute little girlie will be...


I would like to note... 
Siobain is always on time this year... 
her school start 30 minutes after Caitlin's.

I know what your thinking... "HOW can she not get her children to school on time? What kind of mother is she?"

I'm a mother who deals with drama EVERY MORNING!

So tomorrow we will wake up early to accommodate the drama into our schedule...

FINE, yes, I admit it! The drama is usually mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment