Thursday, September 29, 2011

Planking

Betcha thought this would be a photo of one of the Medinas "planking"... fortunately my girlies are too young and my hubby is too old to know about this new fad.

Nope, tonight I put together "practice planks" for Caitlin's class, the Pirates.  I hope they like them!


3-hole punched white boards with their class nickname


FedEx shipping label stuck on back to hold the marker and towel
(I thought that was BRILLS!)

They'll also get a high-five pencil and magnets.

So I've been watching Bye Bye Birdie while assembling the planks.  I forgot how much I love this movie.  I remember the first time I saw it.  I was sleeping over with my cousins' on a trip to St. Louis.  My aunt was a baker and left really early in the morning.  I don't know if it was every day or just the day I was there, but the oldest (Kellie) put the movie on for the us kids to watch as we woke up. So fun.

We love you Conrad
O Yes we do-oo
We love you Conrad
And we'll be true-oo

So now I'm thinking about planking.  I might do a whole planking post starring moi.  It'll be funny.  Maybe roll video... "Did she die?"... "No, she's just planking."

No comments:

Post a Comment