Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ten "little" piggies...

I've worked almost 30 hours already this week and decided to take my piggies for a paint job. I'm not a fan of my feet.  Daddy used to call them gumboots because they are so big.  I like closed shoes, toe to heal, and don't wear flippy-flops very often... pretty much just when I get a paint job.

I bought a new pair last week, men's size 11-12, none of the lady's sizes ever fit and since they aren't for fashion men's work just fine.

I didn't have my first pedicure until I was 24 or 25... but boy are they a treat now.  Yes, I'll pay you to wash, rub, and paint my feet! (Just every once in awhile.)

Today I walked in with my never-worn-before men's flippy-flops and signed in for a de-luxe pedicure. Fancy!

"Please select a color from our wall" says the young man.

My piggies said "yippie" as I turned to walk toward the polish collection and...

FELL FLAT ON MY ASS!

That's right.  Legs sticking out straight in front of me. The tile did not like my cheap, ugly, size 11-12, men's flippy-flops.

I'll admit it, a few drops of pee were squeezed out by the force of my ass hitting the floor. Happened so fast I never even put my hands down to catch myself.

I could feel my earrings swinging back and forth like a carnival ride (appropriate for the carnival show I was putting on!)



I imagine the young man thinking "Shit! Fat lady on the floor! Fat lady on the floor!" but he just showed concern and asked if I was alright. I laughed and waved the gathering crowd away.

After the paint job my piggies ran all the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment