Monday, June 11, 2012

Angry Bird

Summer is here! It's 7:00pm and still crazy hot.

We didn't order enough lunch for our shoot today, so I didn't eat lunch until 3:30. In combination with the heat and my size I was feeling pretty sick.

It was a good day though. My favorite part was an office-wide email that was sent out.

Subject: Angry Birds

Over the past few days, there have been reports of a hawk located near the south main entrance to our building.... Facilities and Properties Administration is aware of the situation and have taken precautionary measures by contacting ... animal control department. We are continuing to monitor the situation.

In an effort to maintain your safety, please use caution as you enter and exit the building until further notice.
***

This email made me giggle! I heard a few people have actually been injured, which is horrible and I hope they recover quickly... But in the meantime I WILL be turning video on when I enter or leave the building!

Here is my angry bird look...


No comments:

Post a Comment