Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Panty Malfunction

I was wearing a black skirt the first time I left the house this morning... When I got into the car I realized I'd spilled breakfast all over the skirt... Wardrobe change. Yeah, I knew that you could see my hot pink panties through my black/white striped skirt but held out hope that nobody would notice... Plus I was running too late to make a 3rd change.

My mood lifted, and I laughed very hard, when I received this email from my friend Karen:


As I was walking in to work I felt like something was happening with my skirt. I look down and everything looked ok from that angle. I keep walking…past the grassing mowing dude...almost in the door. That is when I realize I’m stepping on my skirt. My entire butt is completely hanging out. Thank God it was a long skirt. And thank God is was only the mower dude.

Hi-larious! I begged her to let me take a reenactment photo but she wasn't keen on the idea.

To round out our lunch group panty malfunctions last week Amy walked out of the bathroom with her skirt tucked into her panties and Stacy didn't realize she was wearing crotchless panties (some kind of dog incident...)

So, I l-o-v-e my friends and our malfunctions! Makes life much more interesting and amusing!



No comments:

Post a Comment