Saturday, February 23, 2013

Monet I'Mo-not

Get it? I know, lame. I'm taking cough medicine and I'm not the sharpest needle in the haystack.

... That was another lame joke.

I needed a break. I've either been working really hard or lying in bed trying to "rest" and get better. So, I took one of my many Groupons and painted tonight. Lol, I'm actually really tired now... And I didn't even have to think... It's paint-by-numbers but with an instructor.

As always it's good people watching too. My favorite place is Texas U Can Paint, check it out.



1 comment:

  1. Even paint-by-numbers takes some measure of talent! Staying in lines, matching the colors to the numbers. Seriously, I never followed them. I didn't like art telling me what to do! And besides, if you had fun then it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete