Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Sneeze and a Fart...

... a cautionary tale.

I was speaking with my boss this afternoon and felt a big sneeze coming. What I didn't see coming was the very loud fart that accompanied it.

Awkward.

I issued a general "excuse me" and delicately sniffed the air. No odor.

The boss didn't say anything. I'm not sure if he didn't hear it or if he was just being a gentleman.

I was telling my tale to Keith and Stacy, assuming they could empathize and have a chuckle with me.

Awkward.

Apparently neither of them have ever experienced the sneeze/fart combo. I inquired if they had ever experienced the laugh/fart combo? No. Cough/fart? Nope.

Awkward.

They suggested I might try some gas medicine...

Awkward.

Lesson... Don't discuss farts, it only leads to awkwardness.

... I probably shouldn't blog farts either... awkward...

No comments:

Post a Comment