Tuesday, November 6, 2012

When I'm 40

Today I started weight watchers (again.) I plan on keeping it all off this time... For so many reasons.

I had a painful anxiety attack a couple hours after the meeting. There was such a piercing pain I thought I might be having a heart attack. But I've had this pain before and knew it wasn't life threatening.

Tonight I also happened to have my counseling session with Vera. We tapped... and I was able to identify how scared I am of letting food be nutrition instead of medication. The old "eating your feelings" saying is real to me.

I was thinking about sharing my weight on today's post, but today has been to... threatening... already, so maybe I'll share another day. I will say I have to lose half of my body.

We will take it one day at a time. And be positive!

I was thinking about something that I'd like to be able to do... To be healthy enough to do. I want to dance. All dances, but specifically I'd like to take Irish dancing lessons. I tried to get the girlies interested and live through them, but it wasn't their "thing"... But it can be my thing.

My goal is to sign up for Irish dance class by the time I'm 40.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Don't listen to any voices that say otherwise...even if the voice is yours. (I don't know why the issue of weight loss can turn us into our own worst enemies.)

    ReplyDelete