Monday, April 15, 2013

Medina Lullaby (A to Z)

Whenever we can't sleep hubby sings Beautiful Boy (girl) for us.  I love his version, it's slower and softer than John Lennon's original.

The rule is he has to sing it three times if I'm really anxious.  He loves me :)

I'm not doing a very good job recording video (for shame since that was my major) but I'm doing my best to keep up with the challenge with everything else going on.  Caitlin has come down with strep, so we definitely need some lullabies tonight.


2 comments:

  1. what a nice thing to do (husband would kill me if I posted a video of him singing)


    A to Z Ninja Minion
    http://baygirl32.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this post is. Your daughter will cherish it when she's older. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete